This seafood restaurant at Waterway Point offers fresh catch and an incredible Signature Beancurd.
Last month, five lucky winners and their plus-ones tucked into a seafood extravaganza at Uncle Leong Signatures, located in the basement of Waterway Point. Besides a spread of fresh prawns, scallops, marble goby and crabs prepared three ways, our guests also enjoyed house specials such as the delightfully savoury Signature Beancurd.
What we ate:
- Chilli Crab
- Shimmering Sand Crab
- Hong Kong Typhoon Shelter Crab
- XO Sauce Asparagus with Scallops
- Crispy Milk Granules Fried Marble Goby
- Twin Taste Prawns
- Signature Beancurd
- Fragrance Garlic Diced Chicken
- Cereal Chicken
- Treasure Box Beancurd
- Shredded Scallop Fried Rice
- Longan Sea Coconut